Karma: 0 (+0/-0)
This fall, Team Challenge Columbus will be training to rock the strip at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon, the world’s largest nighttime running event, on December 4th, 2011.
Team Challenge is a half marathon training program of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America designed to raise funds to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Team Challenge participants commit to help the millions of people who suffer from these diseases by training for and taking part in an exciting endurance event.
In exchange for your fundraising commitment, you will receive:
· Guaranteed spot in the race
· Customized 15 week training program from our professional coaches.
· Access to weekly team runs
· Lodging during your stay in Las Vegas
· Round trip flight to Las Vegas
· Tickets to pre-race dinner and invite to post-race party
· Numerous give-aways throughout the season
· The opportunity to share a life-changing experience with a group of caring individuals
For more information, and to RSVP to a start up session, please visit the Team Challenge Columbus website (ccteamchallenge.org) or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
8/1/2011, 5:32 pm
Link to post